Benefits of Print Management Services
- Improved efficiencies by simplifying the process with procuring printer supplies and service & repair provided by MOS.
- One vendor source for streamlined operations for service and supply management.
- Pooled volume for reduced cost to FSU for managed printer services.
- Customized single invoice for departmental requirements.
- Streamlines printer service to provide better service and faster response times.
- Maintain cost control by providing on-going management and reporting tools.
- Eliminates overhead of inventory for printer supplies and potential waste. No more trying to find storage space for those extra toners!
- Recycle Toner Program - collection boxes for empty toners with pre-paid return shipping label that UPS picks up when full.
- Automatic meter collection that can provide automatic toner replenishment and proactive service alerts.
- MOS will take inventory of current printer supplies on hand and apply appropriate credits.
Cost Analysis Example
Your department currently has 5 printers. Monthly print volume is 1,000 pages for black & white printers and 400 pages for color printers.
Your department is currently paying $.0840 per page for black & white copies and $.1330 for color copies. On the MOS Print Management plan, your department would pay $.012 for black & white copies and $.10 for color copies.
If nothing changes, your department will continue to pay $137.20 per month for printing. This includes purchasing toner and paper and paying separately for any service performed and parts required.
If your department chooses to join the MOS Print Management Program, monthly printing costs would be reduced to $52.00. Labor, parts, preventative maintenance, and emergency calls are included in this cost. Paper is the only additional cost that your department would incur if they joined the program.
The cost savings of your department joining the MOS Print Management Program is over62%. If you try the program and decide your department is not seeing the benefit you can terminate your membership with 30 days written notice. Save your department money and FSU as a whole and join the MOS Print Management Program today!