Student Success Hub
Navigate brings together all the tools you need for success.
- Connect with your advisor and professors
- Locate services and alerts
- Meet with tutors and writing consultants
- Stay on track with your to-do list
- Form a study group
For Faculty & Staff
- Create and manage your availability
- Coordinate office hours
- Support student engagement
- Send and respond to alerts and referrals
- Promote resources and services
- Support on-time course registration
We're always here to help you use all of the feature of Navigate. Contact us at [email protected] any time.
Quick Start Guide for Faculty & Staff
Get started with Navigate using the Quick Start Guide. The guide includes everything you need to know to get up and running with Navigate.
Faculty & Staff Training
The FEI-Navigate team is pleased to offer training to faculty and staff members. Complete the training request form to begin planning your department's training session.
Navigate Help Center
Navigate includes a detailed help center.
While logged into Navigate, click the "?" icon in the top right of your screen to access the help center to explore topics such as:
- Setting and adjusting availability
- Advising & Targeted Intervention Strategies
- Creating targeted advising campaigns
- Registration and enrollment campaigns
Let us know your ideas to improve Navigate.