1201 S. State Street
Timme Center, CSS 312
Big Rapids, MI 49307
The University wide Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
Students – Join Us for Conversations that Matter
There is a lot happening in our culture/world today, and we want to hear from you. You are invited to join Ferris State University’s president, provost, vice president for Diversity and Inclusion, vice president for Student Affairs, and the president of Kendall College of Art and Design for the inaugural Conversations that Matter virtual listening session. Dates and times will be posted here. Join us, and share your mind and voice to this important conversation.
- 2019/2020 Diversity at Ferris Report
- Ferris State University's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Get your copy of Haste to Rise today!!!
- "Haste to Rise: A Remarkable Experience of Black Education during Jim Crow" written by Dr. Pilgrim and Franklin Hughes
- 2016-2021 University wide Diversity Plan and Inclusion Plan.
- Remarks to the Ferris Board of Trustees, February 2019
- Diversity Report to the Ferris Board of Trustees, February 2019
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- 2019 Ferris/Hampton MLK day presentation
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint 2017
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- Calendar of Observances
- Ferris Statement on DACA
- For more events see the University Calendar or the Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments