1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Your community college is not required to hold your classes. Class holding policies are made at the discretion of each individual college.
The following list of community colleges will allow class holds until students receive financial aid refunds, if applicable, from Ferris State University - provided students have met all of the requirements listed below.
- Delta College
- Mid-Michigan Community College
- Mott Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Oakland Community College
- Schoolcraft College
- Southwestern Community College
- St. Clair County Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- West Shore Community College**
You must meet all of the following requirements in order to have community college class schedules held:
- You must have a valid FAFSA on file and complete any missing requirements for financial aid, including the verification process, if selected.
- You must accept your financial aid offer from Ferris State University.
- You must complete and submit an online consortium form.
- Consortium Forms submitted after 4:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
**West Shore Community College students may be required to submit additional documentation. Please contact the WSCC Financial Aid or Cashier's Office for details.
- Ferris State University is not responsible if your community college classes are dropped for non-payment.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your community college has held your classes prior to the community college class drop date.