1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Scholarship for New Freshmen
The State of Michigan has announced the new Michigan Achievement Scholarship for new freshmen entering Ferris State University for the fall of 2023. This scholarships can provide up to $5,500 a year in support.
of MI High School Seniors are Eligible
Maximum Scholarship Per Year
Expected Family Contribution to Be Eligible
- The Michigan Achievement Scholarship is for first-year undergraduate students who are admitted to a degree program.
- You must be a Michigan resident since July 1, 2022. If you are a dependent student, your parent(s) must have been a Michigan resident since July 1, 2022.
- Graduate from high school in Michigan or receive a certificate of completion / high school equivalency certificate in 2023 or after and enroll within 15 months.
- Students must file the FAFSA and have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $25,000 or less.
- Requires minimum full-time enrollment (12 credit hours per semester) in a degree program.
Michigan Achievement Scholarship FAQs