Nervous About Accepting Your Aid?
We understand that you may be nervous about accepting your financial aid award. What if you change your mind and decide not to attend Ferris, or what if you get a scholarship or some other financial aid later and don't need a loan that you have accepted?
No worries! Students are protected by federal financial aid regulations. If you accept student loans now and change your plans or change your mind later, you may easily cancel your student loans by emailing us a request to do so. There are no tricks - we are here to work for you.
- Log into MyFSU.
- Select the Student tab
- Select the Financial Aid icon.
- In the Financial Aid Awards section, select "Award Offer".
- Enter appropriate academic year (for Fall 2019 select Award Year 2019-2020).
- Select the Terms and Conditions tab, read - then click on "Accept".
- Now you may access your Accept Award Offer tab.
- Either "Accept all Awards"; or make individual award decisions and click "Submit Decisions". The status column will change from offered to "web accepted".
- Check the bottom of page for any unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements. If you accept student loans there will be two online processes listed there that you will need to complete to finalize the loans.