Using Wi-Fi on campus
- To get to the Internet/wireless network using Wi-Fi at Ferris, you will need to prove
that you are part of the Ferris community. You will need to enter your Ferris username
- Authentication to wireless (CCA) will expire after 6 hours of steady use or if a device
sleeps for more than 5 minutes.
- iPads trying to use the Ferris network that aren’t authenticated to CCA will not be
able access the network and the Internet until authentication is restored.
- Connecting to Wi-Fi using iPads on campus
Using 4G Network
- For University-owned Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.), 25% of the monthly costs
of the 4G service require a payroll deduction of the employee that is assigned the
- Department must approve paying for 75% of the costs for 4G access, otherwise the employee
must pay the entire cost for 4G access.