1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
A Scholarship for Ferris Charter School Students
Education builds momentum for a successful life. Earning your high school diploma from an authorized Ferris high school is the first step forward. The Momentum Scholarship for Ferris Charter School Students will help you take your next step forward with automatic admission to Ferris State University and up to $3,500 per year in support for tuition and room and board.
Up to $14,000 in Support
Guaranteed Admission to FerrisApply NowRequest Info
Talk to an Expert
Our Financial Aid team is here to help answer all of your questions about paying for school. Schedule a virtual appointment with one our experts to get started.
- Guaranteed admission to any graduate from a Ferris-sponsored Charter High School with a cumulative high school GPA of 2.35 or higher
- Requires full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester)
- Scholarship is renewable for additional 3 years with satisfactory academic progress and a 2.35 cumulative grade point.
- Will also receive the $1,000 Ferris Next Scholarship (renewable for an additional 3 years with 2.75 cumulative GPA)
- May be combined with the Michigan Achievement Scholarship
Eligible High Schools
- Blended Learning Academies Credit Recovery High School
- Bridge Academy
- Clara B. Ford Academy
- Creative Technologies Academy
- Hope Academy of West Michigan
- Hope of Detroit Academy
- Lighthouse Academy
- Marshall Academy
- Michigan Collegiate High School
- Michigan Connections Academy
- Voyageur College Prep High School
More Scholarship Details
- You will be given preference for consideration if your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) demonstrates financial need. Make sure to submit your FAFSA. Our school code is 002260.
- If you are a full-time, on-campus student, you will receive one half of the Momentum Scholarship during the fall semester and the other half during the spring semester.
- The Momentum Scholarship is renewable for a period of up to four years provided you remain an undergraduate student and demonstrates satisfactory academic progress as specified by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- If you're a freshman, the scholarship will be renewable for a maximum of an additional three years. If you're a sophomore, the maximum is two years. If you're a junior the maximum is one year. Seniors will not be able to renew the scholarship.
- The Momentum Scholarship is brought to you by the Ferris Charter Schools Office. Explore their webpage to learn more about the impact the Charter Schools Office has on students across Michigan.