1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
A Scholarship for Ferris Charter School Students
Education builds momentum for a successful life. Earning your high school diploma from an authorized Ferris high school is the first step forward. The Momentum Scholarship for Ferris Charter School Students will help you take your next step forward with automatic admission to Ferris State University and up to $2,000 per year in support for tuition and room and board.
Up to $8,000 in Support
Automatic Admission to FerrisApply NowRequest Info
Talk to an Expert
Our Financial Aid team is here to help answer all of your questions about paying for school. Schedule a virtual appointment with one our experts to get started.
- If you are graduating from a Ferris State University authorized public school academy, you will automatically be considered for the Momentum Scholarship, as well as many other Ferris scholarships.
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student attending our main campus, a Statewide location, or in a fully online program.
- You must be a graduate of a Ferris State University authorized public school academy.
- You must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater at the time of your application.
Eligible High Schools
- Blended Learning Academies Credit Recovery High School
- Bridge Academy
- Clara B. Ford Academy
- Creative Technologies Academy
- Hope Academy of West Michigan
- Hope of Detroit Academy
- Lighthouse Academy
- Marshall Academy
- Michigan Collegiate High School
- Michigan Connections Academy
- Voyageur College Prep High School
More Scholarship Details
- You will be given preference for consideration if your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) demonstrates financial need. Make sure to submit your FAFSA. Our school code is 002260.
- If you are a full-time, on-campus student, you will receive one half of the Momentum Scholarship during the fall semester and the other half during the spring semester.
- The Momentum Scholarship is renewable for a period of up to four years provided you remain an undergraduate student and demonstrates satisfactory academic progress as specified by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- If you're a freshman, the scholarship will be renewable for a maximum of an additional three years. If you're a sophomore, the maximum is two years. If you're a junior the maximum is one year. Seniors will not be able to renew the scholarship.
- The Moment Scholarship is brought to you by the Ferris Charter Schools Office. Explore their webpage to learn more about the impact the Charter Schools Office has on students across Michigan.