1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Who to Submit Your Thank You Letters To
If you received a scholarship from a generous donor, a thank you letter is required before funds can apply to your student account. You will receive a detailed message to your Ferris email with information about the amount of your scholarship award and your thank you note requirement. The scholarship notification email will come to you from either your college or from the Scholarships office. It is very important that you submit your thank you note to the correct department.
- If your Scholarship Notification email was sent from your College ( Arts & Sciences; Business; Engineering Technology; Health Professions; KCAD; MCO or Pharmacy).
- You may reply to the email from the college that awarded you the scholarship; or
- You may mail or drop off your thank you letter to your Dean's office.
- If your Scholarship Notification email was sent from [email protected]
- Please submit your letter using the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid's Secure Document Upload portal. (Instructions below); or
- You may mail or drop off: FSU Financial Aid, 1201 S. State Street, CSS 101; Big Rapids, MI 49307
SECURE DOCUMENT UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
Log into MyFSU, student tab, Financial Aid icon, Secure Financial Aid Document Upload icon.