Ralph C. and J. William Wenrich Educational Excellence Scholarship
Applicants must be enrolled in the Doctorate in Community College Leadership (DCCL)
program or Master of Science in Career and Technical Education programs.
- Fill out FAFSA for upcoming academic year.
- Funds to cover 12 credit hours will be awarded each fall semester, allocated over
two semesters within one academic year.
- This is a one-time scholarship (cannot re-apply if it has been previously awarded).
Ferris DCCL Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship
The scholarship and fellowship shall be awarded to a full-time graduate student majoring
in the Doctorate in Community College Leadership (DCCL) program who is in good standing
as specified in the DCCL Policy.
- Financial need is not a criterion.
- The amount of the scholarship(s) and fellowship shall be determined by the awarding
committee based upon the endowment's available spendable dollars.
DCCL Fellowship/Professional Development Award
- In order to submit a proposal/application, students must have exhausted all other
funding sources and the applicant has not received other funding support from DCCL.
- Funds may be used for leadership institutes, conference presentations, and expenses
related to dissertation research, etc.
Gunder and Marliss Myran CC Leadership Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship shall be awarded to a full-time graduate student enrolled in the Doctorate
in Community College Leadership (DCCL) Program. The amount of the scholarship(s) shall
be determined by the awarding department based upon the endowment's available spendable
- A minimum of one scholarship shall be awarded annually, if sufficient spendable dollars
- The scholarship funds shall be credited directly to the recipient's student account
and shall be available for tuition, fees, room and board, or other educational related
- One half of the scholarship shall be made during the fall semester and one half shall
be made during the subsequent semester.
- The scholarship is renewable provided the recipient remains a full-time graduate student
and has demonstrated satisfactory academic progress as specified by the Office of
Student Financial Aid.
- If the recipient becomes ineligible at the end of the fall semester, the remaining
scholarship monies shall be awarded the next academic year.
Robert Ewigleben Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship shall be awarded to a full-time student with a 3.0 GPA.
King/Chavez/Parks Future Faculty Fellowship Program
Some students may qualify for this program, please contact Multicultural Student Services
for more details at (231) 591-2617.
Donald L. Newport Emergency Loan Fund
This fund is designed to assist students enrolled in the Doctorate in Community College
Leadership (DCCL) program.
- This loan requires that the student has been denied for a Graduate PLUS Loan.
- The amount of the loan will be limited to up to $2500 per loan, and must be repaid
within a 9-month period, at a 2% fixed interest rate.