The CCTT was founded in the early 90’s to administer the EPA mandated Section 608 certification and testing program to HVACR technicians throughout the entire country. The CCTT has over a thousand individual proctors as well as a network of college testing centers across the country registered to proctor our exams and has certified over 350,000 technicians.
In recent years we have added national testing programs for Green Awareness, R-410A Certification Geothermal Energy for the Home, HVAC Excellence and The Electrical Generating Systems Association. The Ferris State University name is highly recognized and in the forefront throughout the HVACR industry.
The CCTT currently offers certification exams in the following areas:
- EPA Section 608 & 609 Certification Program
- R410-A Certification Program
- HVAC Excellence Employment Ready Certification Program
- Green Awareness Certification Program (covers HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical)
- Geothermal Energy for the Home Certification Program
- Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA) Certification Program
The FSU Center for Certification, Training & Testing has the ability to develop both certification exams and the training materials to support them. We can develop certification exams to meet the needs of our customers.
For further information about our programs or reprints of your current certifications please contact us at the toll free number or e-mail address below.