In collaboration with the General Education Coordinator and University General Education Committee, the Collaboration competency committee is responsible for:
- Evaluating new Collaboration course proposals;
- Monitoring Collaboration assessment activities;
- Reporting on evidence of student learning in Collaboration courses;
- Conducting periodic recertification of Collaboration courses.
The Collaboration committee consists of one member from each from the following units: College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education and Human Services, College of Engineering Technology, College of Health Professions, and the Library (FLITE). Memberships are for three year terms that expire at the end of the academic year.
Committee Members (2019/2020 academic year)
- Dawn Fox (chair), CAS. Term ends Fall 2021.
- Stacy Anderson, FLITE. Term ends Fall 2022
- Niccole Erickson, COEHS. Term ends Fall 2022.
- Luke Hedman, CET. Term ends Fall 2020.
- Rhonda Bishop, COHP. Term ends Fall 2021
- Vacant, COB. Term ends Fall 2020.