In collaboration with the General Education Coordinator and University General Education Committee, the Collaboration competency committee is responsible for:
- Evaluating new Collaboration course proposals;
- Monitoring Collaboration assessment activities;
- Reporting on evidence of student learning in Collaboration courses;
- Conducting periodic recertification of Collaboration courses.
The Collaboration committee consists of one member from each from the following units: College of Arts, Sciences, and Education, College of Business, College of Engineering Technology, College of Health Professions, and the Library (FLITE). Memberships are for three year terms that expire at the end of the academic year.
Committee Members (2020/2021 academic year)
- Dawn Fox, CASE. Term ends Fall 2021.
- Stacy Anderson, FLITE. Term ends Fall 2022
- Vacant, CET. Term ends Fall 2023.
- Rhonda Bishop, COHP. Term ends Fall 2021
- Alexander Manga COB. Term ends Fall 2023.