24/7 Phone Support
Toll Free: (877) 779-4822
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IT Core Service Support
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1. Turn on the Main Power switch located near the right side of the keyboard tray - this will provide power to the Computer/Monitor, DVD/VCR, Document Camera/visual presenter, and Smart Sympodium.
2. Turn on the Projector using the remote; direct remote towards the front or the back of the projector - the green power light should be illuminated.
Depending on the classroom you are in, the Teaching Station may have a Document Camera or a Smart Sympodium.
The stylus is located on the right side of the Smart Sympodium - use the stylus along with the Pen Tool and Function buttons to annotate over any computer application.
The Pen Tool Buttons are located on the top center of the Smart Sympodium - use these buttons to make the stylus work as a Left-click mouse, colored Ink Pens, or an Eraser. Press the Left-Click button to return to mouse mode after you’ve used the electronic ink or the eraser.
The Function Buttons are located on the bottom center of the Smart Sympodium - use these buttons to make the stylus work as a Right-Click mouse or to launch specific Smart Board applications, such as the Notebook Software, the Floating Tools, the Screen Capture, or the Keyboard.
Return the Gyromouse to the charging station after use to ensure use for next class.
On the Desktop
Remove the mouse from its charging stand and use it on the desktop like a regular mouse.
Off the Desktop
1. Remove the mouse from its charging stand and cradle it comfortably in your hand with your thumb over the left/right mouse button and your index finger on the Activate Button (this is the button on the bottom of the mouse).
2. Click any button to turn the mouse on.
3. You may press and hold the Activate Button with your index finger OR Double-click the Activate Button to keep the cursor continuously active. Click once to deactivate.
4. Move your wrist up, down, and/or sideways in a manner similar to using a flashlight to move the cursor while it is active.
5. Use your thumb to press the left/right mouse button.
6. Place the mouse on its charging station when finished.