24/7 Phone Support
Toll Free: (877) 779-4822
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IT Core Service Support
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The simplest method, though the least precise.
1. Press the [Print Screen] button on your keyboard.
2. Open Paint.
3. Click the Paste button, or press [Ctrl] and [V] at the same time.
4. Save your screenshot.
This method is more precise and more useful.
1. Find the search icon near the start menu.
2. Type in "Snipping Tool."
3. Select it from the "Best match" menu.
4. In the program, click "New" and select the portion of the screen you want to capture.
5. Save your screenshot.
A modernized version of the Snipping Tool.
This works with Finder windows and most application windows.