- Click on the 'Start Menu'
- Click on the 'Printer Installer'
- Click on the 'Add Printer'
A link will open in the default browser.
- If it asks you to install an add-in, please follow the prompts to do so.
- You may have to repeat steps 1-3 if the original tab isn't open.
- Look for the printer object based on the building, room number and the model.
- Click the Printer Object on the right hand side.
- Click 'Set as default printer' if you want the printer as your default one. Click
'Yes' to confirm installation.
- Click 'OK'.
- If these steps do not work or you do not have access to the printer, please call the
IT Help Desk at 4822 and include the barcode of the computer and the printer location
you need access to.