The one-time passwords are needed for older devices or applications that do not support MFA. The password can only be used once, every additional legacy application needs a new password.
- Navigate to office.ferris.edu in your browser and type your email address into the box. Hit next and enter in your
account password. Hit the sign in button.
- Once logged into your account you will see a screen like the image below; click your
account name on the top right of your screen.
- Once you have clicked on your account name you will see three different option “My
Office Profile”, “My account”, and “Sign out”. Click on the “My Account” tab.
- After clicking “My account”, click on the “Security & Privacy” tab, and then click “Manage Security & Privacy”.
- Next, click on the “Additional security verification” and then click on the “Create and manage app passwords”.
- You will be taken to an app passwords page, click the create button on the bottom.
- Enter in the name you would like for the password and click next.
- This page will show you your password; use this password to login to the legacy application.