The south side of campus features Brophy/McNerney, Merrill/Travis, Ward, and Pickell Halls. South campus halls are close to the Professional Golf Management Building, Business Building, Soccer Field, The Market, and The Rock Cafe. South Campus also features a basketball court and a sand volleyball court.
Brophy/McNerney Hall information
Merrill/Travis was built in 1961 and was named after Karl D. Merrill and Bert S. Travis. Karl D. Merrill (’04) who both attended and taught at Ferris in commercial subjects. Merrill also was Dean of Commerce, Dean of Men and vice-president (1937-1941) and acting president (1952). Bert S. Travis (’92) was another early graduate who returned to teach at the school. Among his subjects were civics, mathematics and spelling. He also worked in the business office. He co-owned part of the school between 1921-1931.Merrill/Travis Hall Information
South Campus Image Gallery