1325 Cramer Circle
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Return Student Contracting for 2024-2025
- November 7, 2023: Open Houses at Cramer, Clark, Miller, Merrill, East Campus Suites, West Campus Apartments
- November 8, 2023: Return Contracting Kickoff at David Eisler Center, Room 116
- November 8, 2023: Same Room Selection Begins
- November 28, 2023: Same Room Selection Closes @ 11:59pm
- November 29, 2023: Open Room Selection Begins @ Noon
- December 5, 2023: New Student Contracting Opens @ 9am
- February 1, 2024: New Student Room Selection Begins @ 9am
Return contracting is for next fall, the 2024-2025 academic school year.
You belong, stay on.
Some of our unique housing options include:
- Clark Hall (for 19 year old and up.)
- Cramer Hall (featuring a pet friendly floor. Rooms have shared common space between bedrooms.)
- Merrill Hall Studio Suites (all rooms in the suite to yourself!)
- Miller Hall (newly renovated hall!)
- West Campus Apartments (laundry in each apartment!)
- East Campus Suites (fully furnished!)
Come to one of our contracting assistance sessions or contact [email protected].
Benefits of Staying on Campus
Returning students typically receive a reduced rate for living on campus in the residence halls (not including North Hall, East Campus Suites, or West Campus Apartments). Signing your housing contract now gives you the first opportunity to request your same room, or if you wish to live in a different on-campus location, early contracting guarantees you a given date to choose your space. Secure your housing for next year and get ready for another great year.
See what some of our on-campus students say about the benefits of living on campus.
If you want to hear even more reasons to choose Ferris Housing, check out the Ferris Housing interview playlist and learn why some students choose to stay on campus. You belong, stay on.