CREDIT (CR) may be received for internship classes PPET 193 or PLTS 393 through completion
of a competency test, which will include the following steps and requirements:
- Obtain a proficiency exam form from the Plastics Office, complete and return to designated
- A letter from the employer verifying 1200 hours of employment at a job consistent
with the internship requirements must be received by FSU Plastics Internship Coordinator.
- A written evaluation from the employer of the student s work while employed is to
be sent to the Plastics Internship Coordinator.
- A nine (9) page report about the work experience will be prepared and submitted by
- A satisfactory verbal interview with the Plastics Internship Coordinator will be completed.