1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Instructions For Completing A Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Program Evaluation Form
- Log into Ferris 360, view all Tools, search All Advising Tools, Financial Aid SAP Evaluation Form
- Enter the Student’s CWID in the Student or Advisee ID box, OR enter student’s last and first name, select “students” then select Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the name of the student, select Submit.
- Enter the remaining number of credit hours that the student needs to graduate from their PRIMARY degree program only.
- Select the semester that the student is appealing for, then enter the courses that the student should be registering for during that semester.
- If you are recommending that the student take advantage of campus resources; or possibly repeat a course; or you have additional information you would like to share with the Financial Aid office for consideration, please indicate at the bottom, then select “Format for Printing”.
- Right click on the form, select Print, then in the Destination section drop down and select “Save as PDF”. Choose the location on your device that you want to save this document to, then select “Save”.
- Email the form to the student. The student must submit this document to the Financial Aid office along with their appeal form and statement. Please do not send this document directly to the Financial Aid office. It is imperative that the student acknowledge the academic plan that they are agreeing to comply with if their SAP appeal is approved.