1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Instructions For Completing A Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Program Audit Form
Any faculty advisor, professional advisor or Dean’s office designee may complete this form for any student. It is not required that you be the assigned advisor for the student.
- Log into Ferris 360, view all Tools, search All Advising Tools, Financial Aid SAP Program AUDIT Form
- Enter the Student’s Campus Wide Identification Number in the Student or Advisee ID box, OR enter student’s last and first name, select “students” then select Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the name of the student, select Submit.
- Please complete this form for the student’s Primary Degree program only.
Term for which reinstatement is requested:
Designate the Term for which the student is submitting the appeal.
Current Semester Attempted/In progress Hours
If the student is currently enrolled in a session, enter the number of credit hours in progress. This information is located in MyDegree at the bottom of the student’s Academic Transcript under the heading Courses in Progress.
Ineligible Credit Hours
Remove any ineligible credit hours. This includes anything not applicable to student’s primary degree, as well as any F’s, W’s, or repeated classes.
Additional Credit Needed
Enter the total number of remaining credit hours needed for the primary degree program.
Expected graduation Date:
Enter the date that you expect student to meet all of the graduation requirements for their primary degree program. Then select continue.
- Review the form entries.
- For the “Indicate what courses the student should take to complete this program of study”, please review the student’s MyDegree record and enter the required course/s the student should complete for their primary degree program. Please note that Financial Aid Office staff do not use or have access to MyDegree. It is imperative that you list the courses that the student is required to take to finish the primary program listed on the SAP Audit Form. If the classes are not listed, the form will be considered incomplete and will be retuned to the advisor.
- Right click on the form, select Print, then in the Destination section drop down and select “Save as PDF”. Choose the location on your device that you want to save this document to, then select “Save”.
- Email the form to the student. The student must submit this document to the Financial Aid office along with their appeal form and statement. Please do not send this document directly to the Financial Aid office. It is imperative that the student acknowledge the academic plan that they are agreeing to comply with if their SAP appeal is approved.