Contact Student Services:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (231) 591-3972
Fax: (231) 591-2019
1201 S. State St., CSS 101L
Big Rapids, MI 49307
|Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
|Hours are subject to change near semester breaks and holidays.
Services for Students at our "One Stop" Location
The Timme Center for Student Services provides information to students and the campus
community in the following areas:
- Process cash, check, and money order payments to student or campus business accounts.
- Process payments for competency examinations.
- Provide advances to students in good financial standing.
- Provide refunds for refundable fees.
- Process payments for testing office.
- Sell postage stamps.
- Process enrollment deposits for Optometry and Pharmacy Departments.
- Provide cost information for tuition, room, and board.
- Provide verbal and/or written explanation of charges and payments on student accounts.
- Provide account information regarding past due bills.
- Assist in payment plan arrangements to students.
- Answer questions regarding E-bill and MyFSU.
Financial Aid Information:
- Provide assistance with signing of promissory notes, loan counseling and accepting
- Provide information on financial aid packaging and aid eligibility.
- Provide information on scholarships, grants, TIP, work study, and loans.
- Provide information on student cost of attendance budgets.
- Assist with completing application for Federal Financial Aid online.
- Provide information regarding student financial aid probation and suspension.
- Assist with aid verification worksheets and various financial aid forms.
- Provide information on alternative financial aid loans.
- Assist students with job postings and explanation of work study.
- Provide assistance with address changes.
- Provide information on registration policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Process enrollment and degree verification.
- Provide information for student guest applications.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Provide information regarding course listings, course openings, and seating availability.
- Provide information about total withdrawals and dropping partial class schedules.
- Provide registration dates, deadlines, and advisor information.
|Campus Phone Numbers
|Student Financial Services
|MyBulldog Service Center