Ferris State University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined
way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student,
Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that
would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. If a
credit balance remains on the student account from a Flywire payment the refund will
be processed back through Flywire.
The information below includes a summary and instructions. To begin the process, you
will need to log into your MyFSU.
- Once logged into your MyFSU, click on the Student tab.
- Under Student Quick Links area click on MyAccount.
- Under MyAccount Quick Links area click on Flywire Transfer link.
- Select your home country and the available payment options will be displayed.
- In most cases you’ll be able to pay in your home currency, at Flywire’s preferential
exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will send your home currency from your
bank account (via phone, online or in person) to Flywire via the provided instruction.
- Flywire will then convert your currency to U.S. dollars and forward the U.S. dollar
amount to Ferris State, where it will be directly credited to your student bill account.
- Unlike the traditional international wire payment process, your payment will arrive
in full to Ferris State, meaning even more savings for you.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment
is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Ferris
State’s bank account.
Flywire Customer Support
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support
team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer
any of your questions.
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
Email: [email protected]
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions