The DCCL Program is distinctive among other higher education leadership programs.
- Practitioner Focused. Relevant. Developing the practical, contextual skills required for successful community college
- Future Oriented. Focusing on planning, strategic thinking, systems perspectives, and collaboration.
- Professionally networked. Our courses are led by expert practitioners. Nationally recognized community leaders
comprise our board and faculty and guide the program.
- Cohort Strong. Be part of a supportive learning community and energized global network.
- Convenient. Blended online courses with one weekend face-to-face meeting per course, and one week-long
summer intensive session.
- Supportive. Enhancing each student’s writing and research skills throughout the program, culminating
in a valuable, individually-designed dissertation experience.