Advances of $50.00 or Less (Non-Financial Aid Approval)
During the current semester, students may be eligible for up to a $50.00 cash advance under the following circumstances:
- Cannot have written more than two (2) bad checks to the University;
- Current account balance must be zero (0);
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at FSU;
- Must present a valid student ID card;
- Must be below the maximum of three (3) cash advances of $50.00 or less during the current semester;
- A minimum of 30 days must have expired since the last cash advance.
The cash advance is due on the next monthly invoice (billing statement). No cash advances are granted during semester breaks.