We are committed to providing excellent service and support to both our current and future students. To help guide you through the process, our assistant director, Megan Biller, is available.
A distinction for this doctoral program is our robust student services, or as we like to think of them, concierge services. We understand that students in this program have lives filled with work, family, and other responsibilities. The concierge will strive to take care of some of the program details to help make life a little easier.
From the time students submit their application until their walk across the stage with the doctoral degree in hand, concierge services will be provided. The role of the concierge is twofold. First, the concierge will proactively provide selected services to students. The second role is to respond to student requests. Some of the services available from the concierge are:
- Track receipt of program application materials.
- Monitor pre-enrollment and orientation preparation activities.
- Auto-register students for classes.
- Facilitate campus-based services such as student IDs.
- Promptly respond to requests, voice messages, and email.
- Direct students to the best person to address questions or concerns.
- Solicit input from students and respond appropriately.
Send Megan a note by email or give them a call. Either way, we are committed to providing you with a personal response typically within a business day. There are a couple of ways to contact us for more information:
For technical issues with your online class, Canvas, and/or MyFSU, please call (877) 779-4822 (4TAC).