919 Campus Drive
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Students in the Plastics progam will find that it is very hands-on. They will learn real-world knowledge in these and other areas:
- The latest in plastics processing technology
- Computer design for product and tooling equipment
- Material performance and testing
- Technically related skills
- Current industry trends
- Project management skills to work with customers and suppliers
- Paid, 10-week internships in industry often lead to job opportunities.
Students also have opportunities to participate in program specific student groups, tour local plastics companies, attend trade shows, and make industry connections.