- Application to School of Education - Level II Courses
- Professional Behaviors Policy
- Criminal History Form
- DHS Clearance (Complete and bring to DHS, returned form is turned in to SOE)
- Student Release of Information
- Field Placement Taping Agreement (Recording Policy)
- Student Liability/Medical Responsibility
All forms should be completed and then reviewed by your Faculty Advisor and signed. Turn in all forms to BIS 412 prior to registering for any 300/400 level EDUC classes. Level II interviews will be scheduled when the Level II application is turned in.
All EDUC 300/400 level classes require that you call or stop into the School of Education office Bishop 421. (231) 591-5361. They will need your student ID# as well as the CRN# for the class(es) you wish to register.