College of Arts, Sciences and Education
Make a Difference
Your gift to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education has the power to transform lives. You will support students facing increasing financial barriers and enhance their experience. We invite you to explore all the ways you can contribute to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education.
Types of Gifts
Your gift can be general or specific. Here are some ideas.
- A gift to the College Arts, Sciences and Education to be used where it is most needed by the College.
- Designate your gift to an individual department, program, or scholarship.
- Support special projects with your gift, such as special facilities or undergraduate research projects.
Reasons to Give
- Support students and future generations
- Reconnect to your alma mater
- Take advantage of tax incentives
- Leave a legacy
- Help the College of Arts, Sciences and Education maintain its standard of excellence
Ways to Give
Online With a Credit Card
Fast and convenient, our secure online form lets you direct your gift to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education using a credit card. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your gift and a receipt for tax purposes.
By Mail With a Check
Gifts to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education may also be made by mail with a check payable to Ferris State University. Click the link above to complete a form to designate your gift to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education, then print and mail it along with your check to:
Ferris State University
420 Oak Street, PRK 101
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Other Ways to Give
Want to make a long-term impact at Ferris? Visit the Planned Giving Options page for more information.
If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to give to the College of Arts, Sciences and Education, you can enroll in an easy payroll deduction plan. To make a gift, complete the Payroll Deduction Form and choose a designation for your gift.