Make a Difference, Transform Lives, Give to the College of Arts and Sciences
When you make a gift to the College of Arts and Sciences, you are helping support students facing increasing costs for tuition, books, and fees, as well as enhancing the their co-curricular experiences. We invite you to explore ways in which you can express your interest in higher education through a contribution to the College of Arts and Sciences.
Types of Gifts
Your gift can be general or specific:
- A gift to the College of Arts and Sciences where it is needed most in the college.
- A gift designated to an individual department, program, or scholarship.
- Special projects that your contributions can make possible, including:
- Research support for undergraduates
- Special facilities
Reasons to Give
- Support students and future generations
- Reconnect to your alma mater
- Take advantage of tax breaks
- Leave a legacy
- Help CAS maintain its standard of excellence
Ways to Give
Fast and convenient, our secure online form lets you direct your gift to the College of Arts and Sciences using a credit card. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your gift and a receipt for tax purposes.
Gifts to the College of Arts and Sciences may also be made by mail with a check payable to Ferris State University. Click the link above to complete a form to designate your gift to the College of Arts and Sciences, then print and mail it along with your check to:
Ferris State University
420 Oak Street, PRK 101
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Other Giving Options
Want to make a long-term impact at Ferris? Visit the Planned Giving Options page for more information.
If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to give to the College of Arts and Sciences, you can enroll in an easy payroll deduction plan. To make a gift, complete the Payroll Deduction Form and choose a designation for your gift.