Zero Out-of-Pocket Expenses at Ferris State University
Bringing together the Michigan Achievement Scholarship, the Pell Grant and more, the Ferris Pledge puts your Ferris degree within reach with zero out-of-pocket expenses.
Meet a financial aid expert to learn more.
The Ferris Pledge covers the full cost of tuition and standard fees by combining federal and state scholarships and grants with other Ferris financial aid options.
This means your $13,076 annual tuition will cost you zero dollars out of pocket. The Ferris Pledge can be renewed for up to four academic years with the option for a fifth year if you're on track for graduation.
Make sure to check with a financial aid expert to understand all of the college expenses beyond tuition and standard fees.
- Be an incoming first-year undergraduate and a Michigan resident admitted to a degree program starting fall 2023.
- Meet all of the eligibility requirements for a Pell Grant in 2023-24 and have an estimated family contribution of zero.
- Meet all of the requirements for the Michigan Achievement Scholarship in 2023-24.
- Enroll full time (12 or more credit hours per semester) each semester. Funding is for fall and spring semesters.
- Ferris must receive your completed FAFSA and application for admission
- Transfer students are not eligible for the Ferris Pledge, but should explore our many scholarship options.
If you aren't eligible for the Ferris Pledge, there are still so many ways to maximize the value of your education at Ferris.
$2,000 for New Students
Earn up to $2000 just for completing simple tasks to prepare for the upcoming semester.
$14,000 for Charter Students
If you're graduating from a Ferris Charter School, this scholarship can provide you guaranteed admission to Ferris and up $3,500 a year.
Up to $40,000 in Support
Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships reward you for your hard work in high school. You'll automatically be considered for a WNF scholarship when you apply.