1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Your academic success is important to us! Not only will achieving good grades help you graduate on time, but it will also save you money. If you are struggling academically, we have many resources available on campus that you can utilize to help maintain eligibility for financial aid and be successful in the future. Those resources and suggestions include:
- Academic Support Center for tutoring
- Birkam Health Center
- Contact your Academic Advisor for advice on class scheduling, degree requirements,
and academic support recommendations.
- To determine who your advisor is: Log into MyFSU, student tab, MyRegistration icon, select "Registration status/Advisor Information"
- Disability Services
- Review FSU's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy to review the academic requirements for financial aid recipients: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- The Personal Counseling Center
- Strategies for Success
- Study Skills
One-on-one or small group appointments are available with paraprofessional staff. Please call (231) 591-3543 or stop by FLITE 120 to schedule an appointment. Help is available for:
- Textbook Reading
- Time Management
- View Your GPA/Completion Rate in MyFSU
- Log into MyFSU, student tab, MyRecords icon, select the Unofficial Transcript link, Click "Submit". You will find your cumulative GPA in the Transcript Totals section.
- Log into MyFSU, student tab, MyRecords icon, select the Unofficial Transcript link, Click "Submit". Also in the Transcript Totals section, find the "Earned Hours". Divide this number by the total "Attempted hours" to determine your completion rate. Example: 6 earned hours divided by 12 attempted hours = 50 % completion rate.