Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer
Ferris State University BulldogFerris State University Logo


International Faculty/Staff

Ferris State University provides support to those Faculty/Staff who need to obtain an appropriate work visa (H1B, TN, etc.) in to work at FSU. If you need information on how to obtain a work Visa please contact the Office of Human Resources.

Immigration Links