Life Advisor EAP
Ulliance Life Advisor Consultants are available 24/7. Your Life Advisor Consultant
- Explore your unique work-life balance needs and identify the right Life Advisor services
to support you and your family
- Schedule an appointment for you to see a local Ulliance EAP Counselor – Close to where
you live or work at no charge to you or your covered dependents
- Provide you with immediate telephonic support for pressing issues
- Assist you by researching information you need for Work-Life balance
Ulliance provides no cost, confidential, short term counseling for you & your family.
Contact us at 800.448.8326.
15 Reasons To Use the Life Advisor EAP
Your benefits include
Life Advisor EAP Counseling Services
- Confidential, face-to-face or phone sessions with a licensed counselor close to work
or home at no cost to you.
- Short term, solution-focused support for work-life issues such as stress, major life
transitions, relationship issues, substance use, grief/loss and overwhelming emotions.
Life Advisor Coaching Services
- Telephonic sessions with a counselor.
- Support and motivation to achieve a work-life goal such as education, career advancement,
financial or savings goals, or self-improvement goals.
Employee Webinars - Live / On-Demand (on the Portal)
The Life Advisor Monthly Newsletter
- Books and other helpful materials on a wide variety of work-life topics mailed directly
to your home at no cost to you.
Life Advisor EAP Well-Being Portal