The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University Diversity Plan document.
- Remarks to the Ferris Board of Trustees, February 2019
- Diversity Report to the Ferris Board of Trustees, February 2019
- 2017/2018 Diversity at Ferris Report
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- 2019 Ferris/Hampton MLK day presentaion
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint 2017
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- Calendar of Observances
- Ferris Statement on DACA
- Step Up! Active Bystander Training - Tuesday April 16, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm, UCB 217
- Heart-to-Heart Hand-in-Hand Special Olympics Basketball game - Tuesday April 23, 2019, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Wink Arena
- Multicultural Graduate Recognition - Thursday May 9, 2019 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm, IRC Connector
- For more events see the University Calendar or the Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Faculty and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments