The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University Diversity Plan document.
- Remarks to the Ferris Board of Trustees on February 2018
- 2016/2017 Diversity at Ferris Report
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- Calendar of Observances
- Ferris Statement on DACA
- MLK Celebration Events:
- Faculty/Staff In-service - 10:00am - 12:00pm Founders Room
- Ferris/Hampton Update - 1:30pm - 3:00pm Founders Room
- MLK Freedom March - 4:00pm University Center
- MLK Student Tribute - 5:30pm University Center
- For more events see the University Calendar or the Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Faculty and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments