Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer

Miller Hall

 Miller Hall

Miller was built in 1963 and was named after William Miller.  Judge William Miller (’02) served on the Board of Trustees from 1950-1962. He also had a private law practice, served as Delta County prosecutor (1932-1940) and as a probate judge from 1943-1956.

 Location on Campus

Miller Hall is located in South Campus.  Miller is near the IRC, Business, the Market, and the Rock Cafe.  

 Media Gallery

 
  • Miller Front Entrance
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Lobby
  • Miller Laundry
  • Miller Laundry
  • Miller Lower Lobby
  • Miller Lower Lobby
  • Miller Desk