Why is an MBA the top grad program globally?
Why do employers pay MBA earners more?
LET US SHOW YOU AT OUR UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE AND INFORMATION SESSION IN GRAND RAPIDS
Ferris State University MBA Open House and Information Session
When: April 17, 2019, 6:00-8:00 PM
Where: Grand Rapids Community College
Applied Technology Center
First Floor – Room ATC 124
151 Fountain Street, NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
MBA Open House and Information Session Details
- In depth discussion about Hiring Manager Goals in 2019
- Discussion about pay and mobility for MBA Graduates
- Discussion about why employers are seeking programs like Ferris that have unique specializations and electives
- Pizza, salad and beverages will be served
For further information, please contact program director Alex Manga at (231) 591-2972 or [email protected]
*Anyone needing special accommodation to attend this event should contact Alex Manga at (231) 591-2972 at least 72 hours before the event.
Get on Ferris State University's Fast Track to the MBA!!
We will allow you to take your first two (2) courses without a GMAT or GRE Score*
Contact the MBA Director for more details: [email protected]
*Must be academically accepted –only needing to complete standardized tests. This
is not considered an admission to the MBA program without restriction.
*Applicant will still be responsible to take standardized test to achieve full admission to the FSU MBA program
The Ferris MBA Program
Why an Online MBA?
- Fully online program
- Industry seasoned and academically accomplished faculty
- Electives and areas of interest that provide attractive leadership and problem solving skills
- Ferris State is a globally recognized and attractive name in education. Your degree will have a lot of value to a very large, global, audience.
"I quickly gained knowledge and confidence, professionally and personally, after beginning the FSU MBA program." -- Corey Ballmer, Manager of Supply Chain Services, Spectrum Health
"I have been able to make practical application of the topics covered in our MBA program courses both during the course and beyond." -- Denise Ragen, Operations Specialist, Spectrum Health
Hiring Managers are Willing to Pay MBA's More
According to data collected by U.S. News between 2011 and 2016, the average starting salary and bonus among graduates of ranked MBA programs increased nearly 13 percent, rising from $83,280 to $94,048. Companies in need of an innovative growth strategy are willing to pay a premium for MBA talent.