Alexander Manga, Ph.D., MBA
Fast Track Your Career with a Ferris Online MBA
Accelerate your career in our fully online Master's of Business Administration program. Learn from our expert faculty—business leaders with decades of industry experience—and build a network of powerful contacts. Develop the skills employers are willing to pay for and prepare to lead the way in your industry.
A Powerful Investment
Investing in yourself at Ferris is one of the smartest career choices you could make. Our program is amongst the most respected—ranked in the top one-hundred nation wide. And hiring managers are willing to pay for the expertise you will earn here. The starting salary for MBA grads is projected to be nearly $80,000 a year.
More Ferris MBA Features
- Fully online program
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Industry seasoned and academically accomplished faculty
- Electives and areas of interest that provide attractive leadership and problem solving skills
- Ferris State is a globally recognized and attractive name in education. Your degree will have a lot of value to a very large, global, audience.
Take your first two courses without GMAT or GRE scores. *
Our scholarships take the value of your MBA higher. In 2017-18, the University awarded more than 2,500 scholarships for a total of $4,406,000. Our scholarship platform, MyScholarships, puts those funds at your fingertips. Available starting in mid-December each year, MyScholarships allows you to explore all the opportunities available to you in one place.
You need to be able to trust that your degree is worth all the effort you put into it. Ferris State University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). In addition, the MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Contact the MBA Director to learn more.
MBA Program Director
What Graduates are Saying
"I quickly gained knowledge and confidence, professionally and personally, after beginning the FSU MBA program." -- Corey Ballmer, Manager of Supply Chain Services, Spectrum Health
"I have been able to make practical application of the topics covered in our MBA program courses both during the course and beyond." -- Denise Ragen, Operations Specialist, Spectrum Health
* Must be academically accepted, only needing to complete standardized tests. This
is not considered an admission to the MBA program without restriction.
* Applicant will still be responsible to take standardized test to achieve full admission to the FSU MBA program.