Become a Next-Gen Storyteller
All of tomorrow's best stories are told in three-dimensions. They're modeled, rendered
and coded. They're intensively interactive. The best stories are no longer simply
Bring your passion for games and animation to Ferris and leave with the tools you
need to join the industry you love and add your voice to the next generation of storytelling.
In our Digital Animation and Game Design (DAGD) program, you will utilize industry
standard and emerging technologies to turn your imagination into pixels and sprites.
Specialize in game development or 3D animation and build a portfolio of stunning work
that will get you noticed.
Internationally recognized as one the best, the Princeton Review ranks our program in the top 25 best game design programs worldwide. As a result, your Ferris Digital Animation and
Game Design degree will get you noticed by employers and help you take your career
to the next level.
Apply NowRequest Info
As a Digital Animation and Game Design graduate, you will have the edge in a wide
variety of growing industries, including:
- Game Design and Asset Creation
- Medical Visualization
- Architectural Flythroughs
- Legal Simulation
- Web Development
- Educational Software
- Product Design
- Independent Game and Animation Development
Ferris students build their skills on cutting edge technology, professional grad software,
and learn from expert faculty members using innovative teaching approaches. As a Digital
Animation and Game Design student, you can expert to learn how to:
- Create and manipulate 2D textures and images
- Model, rig, light, animate and render 3D characters and scenes
- Edit, manipulate and develop digital video
- Author interactive applications and games
- Design and create 3D game level mods
- Develop interactive web sites
- Build content in industry leading game engines
- Prepare a professional portfolio and demo reel
- Find digital animation and game design work in the real world
Student Demo Reel
Our students create incredible, professional-level work in our classrooms. Want proof?
Explore some of the the very best work of Digital Animation and Game Design students
in our demo reel.