- Nominated by a current SAGC member of FSU Faculty or Staff.
- A completed membership application.
- At least three recommendations from a combination of alumni, professors, deans, staff/faculty, administration or a current SAGC member.
- Completed at least one semester.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA upon application and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA during membership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and extracurricular involvement.
- An interview with the Executive Board.
- Acceptance by SAGC members (vote).
Applications are available online
*Closed membership process, requires nomination and approval by current SAGC members. New members approved each Fall.
Applications are also available:
FSU Alumni Relations - Prakken 101B
Big Rapids, Mich. 49307