Break Housing

Considerations for Breaks

Residents of Bond hall may elect to remain in their rooms during the various breaks in the academic calendar when the remainder of the residence halls are closed. Residents must live in Bond to take advantage of this opportunity. Please note that Bond Hall break housing carries an additional charge to room and board payments.

The residence halls close during break periods and at the end of each semester. Students are expected to make plans in advance for other accommodations during the break periods. The dates of closure are published more than a year in advance and are outlined in the Housing and Dining Contract. Need for housing between semesters or other breaks are not means by which the university would cancel the Housing and Dining Contract.

Submit complete forms to [email protected] or mail to:

Office of Housing and Residence Life
Cramer Hall 
1325 Cramer Circle, CRA 106
Big Rapids, MI 49307

Break Housing Contract 2019-20