Ferris State University values the health and wellness of its employees. Employees have access to several resources to assist them in staying healthy, both mentally and physically.
HealthyU Wellness Program
Must be eligible to participate in the Wellness Program, please see Wellness Program Policy below.
- Wellness Program FAQs
- Wellness Program Policy
- Asset Health Doctor Biometric Form
- Asset Health Login
- Asset Health User guide
- Asset Health Instruction Guide for reporting activity
Preventive Care Benefits
Employee Assistance Program
Change. Loss. Legal issues. Family Crisis. Child care. Elder care. Relationships.
Emotional issues. Finances. Substance abuse.
Get confidential help if you need it in these and other areas. Ferris State University fully funds its Employee Assistance Program — Encompass — to offer these life services at no cost to you. Take advantage of these features: 1) professional short-term counseling; 2) work/life consultation and referral for services; 3) crisis consultation and referral for specialized treatment; and 4) general information and educational materials such as books, pamphlets, online seminars and classes. Ferris State University provides these no-cost-to-you benefits to help participants balance work and family responsibilities.
Email: [email protected]
- Funded by Employer — participants pay no out-of-pocket fees, copay, deductible or coinsurance costs
- Confidential — by federal and state law
- Accessible — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via toll-free telephone number
- Voluntary — participants refer themselves
- Counseling — 7 visits (per issue, per year) with a professional, experienced counselor, near your work or home; phone access to consultations and referrals
- Legal Resources — Web access to legal information and resources
- Financial Resources — Web access to financial information and resources
- Work/Life Resources — Phone access; information and recommendations for child care, elder care, adoption, etc.; help with many personal convenience matters
- Crisis Consultation and Referral — Phone access; consultation and referral for personal or family behavioral emergencies, urgent issues, and specialized treatment
- Educational Materials — Learning and reference resources on a wide range of the above topics and much more