The University Archives and Special Collections's mission is to preserve and present the history of Ferris State University and specialized collections.
Focus Areas for Special Collections
- Ferris State University
- Mecosta County, Michigan
- Optometry in Michigan
- Printing industry in Michigan
- Vocational education in Michigan
For more information see our collections policy.
How do I donate materials?
- Contact University Archives either by phone or email
- Describe materials
- See materials
- Make arrangements
*If we determine that what you're wanting to donate doesn't fit with our collections policy, we will help you find an appropriate institution!
Donation Format Requirements
We can accept records in both physical and digital formats. Please contact the University Archives for appropriate formats and media for transfer.
What you receive for when when you give
- Donor gift agreement signed at point of giving
- In-kind form from advancement is available upon request