- Student Group - FSU Registered Student Organization with no admission charge or fees
associated with the event.
- University Groups and Charging Student Groups - University departments with or without
revenue associated with the event and FSU Registered Student Organizations with admission
charges or fees associated with the event.
- Outside Groups - Any non-FSU groups.
All rentals are PER HOUR unless noted
|Student Groups (exclusive use)
||University Groups & Charging Student Groups
|All groups must pay staffing according to University Recreation Standards.*
- The number of lifeguards and climbing wall staff is at the discretion of University
The pool has a maximum of 75 persons. The climbing wall has a maximum of 14 persons.
- There are staffing charges to open and close the facility outside of posted hours.
These will be quoted at reservation request.
- A clean up fee may be assessed for an excessive mess in the facility or with equipment
rental/usage at a minimum charge of $25.00 and maximum charge of actual cost.
- Any damage to the facility/equipment will be charged to the organization or responsible
person at a minimum charge of $25.00 and maximum charge of actual cost.
- Reservations will require payment two weeks prior to event.
A reservation form must be turned in to reserve space. Reservations are not taken via phone or e-mail.
Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.