- The reservation form can be completed online.
Complete Reservation Form
- Requests for facility reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to event.
- Drop-In reservations are subject to published Facility Fees (per University Rates).
- Complete the reservation form in its entirety. Failure to do this will prolong the
- Academics are given priority for reservations.
- Requests are handled in date-received order.
- Students making reservations must have a valid FSU identification and be enrolled
in classes at time of request.
- The maximum number of courts that can be reserved during open recreation is two (at
the discretion of UREC).
Reservation holders must sign in and sign out at the reception desk using your identification.
All reservations will end 15 minutes prior to building close and you are responsible
to exit the building at the close of business.
You are strictly prohibited to use the Student Recreation Center’s stereo systems.
Unless you have an exclusive rental, when the facility is closed, you are prohibited
from bringing sound systems into our facility.
Grounds for immediate revocation of reservation privileges include:
- Failure to follow any conditions of use mentioned above.
- Assisting ineligible users in gaining access to the facility.
- Failure to return the reserved space to its original state or intentional damage to
- Failure to comply with staff requests.
The office of University Recreation reserves the right to make changes in all policies
and reservations without prior notice.
- All rental fees must be paid within seven days prior to event or the reservation will
be cancelled without notice.
- Registered Student Organizations are allowed ten 50-minute reservations for classrooms,
each semester, free of charge during facility hours. Any requests in addition to
the free reservations will follow the published facility fee rate chart .
After Hours Charges
In addition to the rental and event operation fees, any group that schedules an event
outside the facility’s regular operating hours must pay the personnel costs incurred
in keeping the facility open beyond its posted hours. There will also be charges
if additional staff are needed during an event. These fees must be paid within seven
days prior to event or the reservation will be cancelled without notice.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to [email protected] or [email protected]. Date and time of cancellation request will be used to assess the refund amount
and will be calculated as stated below:
- Groups are permitted to cancel reservations without penalty by submitting the cancellation
in writing 48 hours in advance once only per semester.
- 100% refund if cancellation occurs seven or more days prior to the reservation.
- 75% refund if cancellation occurs within seven days of event.