Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer

Henderson Hall

 Henderson Hall

Henderson was built in 1965 and was named after William D. Henderson.  William D. Henderson (‘92) was a student and friend of founder Woodbridge N. Ferris. After teaching at Ferris from 1892-1902, Henderson went on to teach physics at the University of Michigan and direct their extension division.  Henderson hall is one of three honors halls.

 Location on Campus

Henderson Hall is located in West Campus.  Henderson is near the IRC, Business, Allied Health, Pharmacy, and Optometry buildings.

Media Gallery

  • Henderson Entrance
  • Henderson Laundry
  • Henderson Laundry
  • Henderson Laundry
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Lobby
  • Henderson Study Room
  • Henderson Desk
  • Henderson Mailboxes