Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer

Hallisy Hall

Hallisy Hall

Hallisy Hall was built in 1958 and was named after Richard Hallisy, who was the Dean of the School of Commerce between 1954-1957. The 1957 Ferriscope yearbook was dedicated to his memory.

 Location on Campus

 

Hallisy is located in North Campus and is the most centrally located residence hall on campus.  Hallisy is near the IRC, Business, Timme, FLITE, The David L. Eisler Center, STARR, Science, Swan, The Music Center, and a few other buildings.  

Hallisy Hall Media Gallery 

Hallisy Hall Spotlight Thumbnail
Play
 
  • Hallisy Desk
  • Hallisy Laundry
  • Hallisy Laundry
  • Hallisy Lobby
  • Hallisy Lobby
  • Hallisy Lobby
  • Hallisy Lobby