Accelerate Your Marketing Career
Whether your goal is to run social media for a local non-profit or to become the Chief
Marketing Officer of a global firm, our fully online associate degree program in Marketing
is your first step forward. Our program offers you:
- Immersive online courses that fit your busy schedule
- The ability to complete your degree in just 17 months
- A degree that is fully accredited by the ACBSP
- Expert faculty with marketing industry experience
- Hands-on coursework that you can put to use immediately
- Flexible course schedules tailored to your needs
- A professional edge as you advance your career and your education
- The perfect starting point for advanced marketing education
Request Info Apply Now
Online and On Your Schedule
Work on your classes when and where it works for you. The flexibility and convenience
of online classes can be a game changer. Plus, Ferris online programs aren't just
traditional classes with an internet spin. They're web-native, built specifically
for the online learning environment.
Ready to get started?
Our advisors are ready to meet with you. Contact our advisors or schedule an appointment
(231) 591-2363[email protected]
Our online Marketing degree program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The rigorous ACBSP accreditation process means you can be confident that your Ferris
degree will be highly valued by top employers and that your education will provide
you with the latest business and marketing skills.
To be admitted to the Marketing program, you must have the following:
New Student Admission Requirements
- 2.50 High School GPA (on a 4.00 scale)
- SAT Scores Two of the Three Criteria:
- ERW SAT score of 450 or higher.
- Math SAT score of 500 or higher. Placement in MATH 109 or 110 will be considered (Math
SAT score of 480 or higher).
- Composite SAT of 900 or higher.
- ACT Scores Two of the Three Criteria:
- English ACT score of 16 or higher.
- Math ACT score of 19 or higher.
- Reading ACT score of 19 or higher.
Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- Combined college or university GPA of 2.35 (on a 4.00 scale) from all institutions
attended. GPA based on completion of 12 credit hours or more. Developmental courses will not
be considered in computing the GPA requirement.
- Transfer equivalency for Ferris State University’s ENGL 150 or placement during the
first semester at Ferris State University which would require an English ACT score
of 16 or higher; or ERW SAT score of 450 or higher; or English Accuplacer score of
6 or higher.
- Transfer equivalency for Ferris State University’s MATH 114 or 115 or placement during
the first semester at Ferris State University which would require a Math ACT score
of 19 or higher; Math SAT of 500 or higher; or Math Accuplacer scores: Elementary
Algebra score 75 or higher and College Level Math 0 to 49.
For additional information or questions, contact an advisor for all of the details.
Excited to learn more? Fill out our quick form to tell us about yourself so we can
stay in touch.
Our Ferris advisors are industry experts, ready to help you learn more about our immersive
programs. Schedule an appointment now!
Ready to become our next Bulldog? You can complete your application in just 3 simple