Proposal Process & Deadline
Please contact the Office of International Education for proposal forms, budget forms,
and Study Abroad budget worksheets and timelines.
Email: [email protected]
The Short-Term Faculty Led Study Abroad program proposal process is a five step process:
- Step 1: Discuss your academic plan with your Academic Department Head.
- Step 2: Learn about the proposal process with the Education Abroad Coordinator in
the Office of International Education.
- Step 3: Complete the Study Abroad Intent Form (if this is the first time you are proposing
this study abroad program.)1
- Step 4: Prepare your Study Abroad proposal. The Education Abroad Coordinator is
available to assist with the preparation.
- Step 5: Submit your proposal to your Academic Department Head to initiate the approval
Contact Megan Hauser Tran, Education Abroad Coordinator at (231) 591 - 2449 or email
her @ [email protected] to set-up a meeting and secure copies of the Study Abroad Intent Form and Program
Complete information can be found in the Academic Affairs Study Abroad Policy Letter.
Additional relevant policies regarding Study Abroad programs can be found in the Faculty-led
Program Procedures Document