Please contact the Office of International Education for proposal forms, budget forms, and Study Abroad budget worksheets and timelines.
Email: [email protected]
The Short-Term Faculty Led Study Abroad program proposal process is a five step process:
- Step 1: Discuss your academic plan with your Academic Department Head.
- Step 2: Learn about the proposal process with the Education Abroad Coordinator in the Office of International Education.
- Step 3: Complete the Study Abroad Intent Form (if this is the first time you are proposing this study abroad program.)1
- Step 4: Prepare your Study Abroad proposal. The Education Abroad Coordinator is available to assist with the preparation.
- Step 5: Submit your proposal to your Academic Department Head to initiate the approval process.
Contact Megan Hauser Tran, Education Abroad Coordinator at (231) 591 - 2449 or email her @ [email protected] to set-up a meeting and secure copies of the Study Abroad Intent Form and Program Proposal form.