Ferris students in Shanghai, China for Summer 2018
Faculty-led Short-Term Programs
Short-term programs usually range from two to four weeks, and you can earn three to six credits. One type of short-term program is faculty-led; these programs typically run during the summer and are academic classes led by professors who conduct each respective program. The application period for faculty-led programs generally runs from mid-October until late February. Updated information regarding specific dates will go out through university-wide announcements.
If you are ready to start an application, learn how to start an application here. If you would like to arrange an advising appointment to discuss future study abroad opportunities, please contact: [email protected]
Faculty-led short-term study abroad programs for Summer 2024 include:
- France: The Faces of France, May 6th - 20th with Dr. Dan Noren and Dr. Nate Garrelts Application
- Italy: Language and Literature, May 4th - 17th with Dr. John Caserta Application
- Italy: Cultural Capitals, May 14th - 31st with Dr. john Gray and Dr. Rachel Foulk Application
- Turkey: Cultural Psychology, June 8th - 18th with Dr. Meral Topcu Application
- Little Haiti, Florida, June 2nd - 9th with Dr. Rita Walters Application
- Costa Rica: Spanish Immersion, May 9th - June 6th with Dr. Eric Warner and Dr. Lucero Flores-Paez Application
Several of our partners and affiliates have summer study abroad programs available. For more information, click on the links below.