Strategic Goal: Student Success
CASE will meet student where they are, expanding access to a Ferris education and providing timely, effective whole-student support that removes barriers to degree completion.
Measures of Success
- Increased offerings for non-traditional and satellite campus learners.
- Professional development program available for all advisors.
- New student success and support initiatives implemented.
- Increased faculty participation in professional development that supports student success and retention.
- Implement a sustainable professional development model for new and practicing advisors, with clearly identified trainer responsibilities.
- Incorporate records review and discussion of applicable associate degrees or certificates into advising of non-returning bachelor program students.
Develop additional ways to support the needs of new and existing student populations across all campuses.
- Expand cohort development using FSUS sections linked to common first-year courses.
Implement creative ways to expand student access to learning support options and access for academically challenging courses.
- Promote awareness of mental health issues and student support services, as well as strategies faculty may use to support these students.
- Promote professional development to enhance inclusive teaching practices
Advocate for equitable access to high-impact practices across all campuses.
- Reach out to collaborate with EIO.
- Promote additional and equitable research opportunities, internships, faculty support, etc.