Strategic Goal: Academic Programs and Offerings
CASE will offer data-driven, innovative, high-impact educational experiences allowing graduates to flourish in our dynamic, global society.
Measures of Success
- New and/or enhanced concentrations, minors, and certificates.
- Increased interdisciplinary offerings, community collaboration, and high-impact and inclusive practices at all campus locations.
- Reduced average time-to-degree for CASE students.
- Improved offerings and scheduling information for creating reliable degree plans.
Encourage, facilitate, and support innovative degree initiatives in emerging fields within and across programs.
- Identify market needs.
- Provide resources for interdisciplinary collaboration in creating marketable degrees, certificates, and courses.
- Generate new and promote existing concentrations, minors, and certificates.
- Establish transparent procedures and criteria to determine either release time or other support needed to advance innovation and implement high-impact practices.
Honor our commitment to lifelong learning.
- Offer continuing education for professionals, certificate courses, and employer-sponsored job training.
Increase the effectiveness of decisions about program offerings.
- Use internal and external data (assessment, program review, market data, budget, enrollment, etc.) to create and adjust offering plans and schedules.